(CA) Los Angeles - Mid-Level Litigation Associate - Morrison & Foerster
We have an urgent need for a mid-level Litigation Associate in our Los Angeles office.
- High performer with 3-5 years of experience in the area of general, commercial litigation.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills are imperative.
- You will exercise sound legal and business knowledge in working on a broad spectrum of cases and counseling clients with respect to ongoing matters.
- Excellent communication skills are key: ability to attentively listen, actively engage, and concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for client matters will add to your success on our team.
- Strong academic credentials in law coursework at a top-tier law school are highly valued.
- Bar Admission in California is preferred but not required for application to the position.