(CA) San Francisco, Corporate Associate - Mergers & Acquisitions - Morrison & Foerester
Description:We are seeking two Corporate Associates in the San Francisco office.
The ideal candidate will be a high performer with 4-6 years of significant experience in mergers & acquisitions and other strategic transactions:
- adept in handling domestic and cross-border transactions, on both the buy and sell-side, in private and public transactions
- possess a solid understanding of complex structural and corporate issues pertaining to acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances, spin-offs, carve-outs, leveraged buyouts, recapitalization, and tender offers
- The ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form is required.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for transactions will add to your success on our team.
- Bar Admission in California is preferred, but not a deal breaker.