(CA) San Francisco, Corporate Associate Attorney, Public Company (Jr.) - Morrison & Foerster
We have an urgent need for one junior Corporate Associate in the San Francisco office.
- The ideal candidate will be a high performer with 2–3 years of significant experience in advising companies across the following areas:
- Public Company reporting and compliance, capital markets transactions, mergers & acquisitions and other strategic transactions, corporate governance and corporate counseling
- You will exercise sound legal and business knowledge in working on a broad spectrum of public company transactions and counseling clients with respect to ongoing matters.
- Excellent communication skills are key: ability to attentively listen, actively engage, and concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for client matters will add to your success on our team.
- Bar Admission in California is preferred but, not a deal breaker.