(CA) Palo Alto, IP Litigation Associate - Morrison & Foerster
Morrison & Foerster has an urgent need for a junior IP Litigation Associate in its Palo Alto office.
- The ideal candidate will be high performer with 1-3 years of experience in the area of patent litigation.
- Undergraduate degree in electrical engineering or computer science preferred. Will consider candidates with other technical degrees and related coursework and/or experience.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills are imperative.
- You will exercise sound legal and business knowledge in working on a broad spectrum of cases and counseling clients with respect to ongoing matters.
- Excellent communication skills are key: ability to attentively listen, actively engage, and concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for client matters will add to your success on our team.
- Strong academic credentials in law coursework at a top-tier law school are highly valued.